Last Updated: September 27, 2018
Terms and Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our page, these will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions contain provisions that govern the resolution of claims between Lighting Stores and you. The access to and use of this web Website as well as the purchase of products on shop.lightingstores.eu are based on the assumption that these General Terms and Conditions of Use have been read, understood and accepted by you.
Request for further information can be made through our Customer Service by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information security is important to Lighting Stores. We have established appropriate physical, electronic and managerial safeguards to protect the information that we collect from or about our users. Lighting Stores does, however, reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as seems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
1. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications on products.
2. Many finishes are applied by hand and may vary in color, tone, and character. While Lighting Stores will make every effort to match all the finishes, no guarantee can be made of an exact match. Lighting Stores do not guarantee finishes against fading and oxidizing throughout the years. Variations in color and veining are inherent in stone and wood and considered to be part of the natural beauty of the material.
3. In some lamp cases, Lighting Stores ships its products without bulbs to North America and other countries that use 110- 120V outlets.
4. Standard Halogens bulbs are supplied free of charge in every product. However, Lighting Stores will not be liable for any malfunction of these components during their lifespan. We offer a warranty for any lighting fixture, but not for the bulbs since we are not the manufacturers.
5. Plugs and switches are included and in accordance with the standards of the country to which the product is destined. Any other controls, such as dimmer controls are not included.
6. Lighting Stores brands are free to commit any design changes without prior notice. Images on the catalog or website may vary from the final product. They work every day to enhance our product’s quality, aesthetics, usability, and reliability.
7. Lighting Stores may modify these General Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. Therefore, the Customer is asked to accept the General Terms and Conditions of Sale in force at the time of purchase, a copy of which will be sent to the Customer at the e-mail address provided by the Customer;
1. Lighting Stores reserves the right to upcharge any product with copper finishes.
2. Lighting Stores reserves the right to upcharge per color to any product which uses a custom RAL color apart from its standard lacquered ones, in specific cases.
3. Lighting Stores is able to provide all lighting pieces from with LED bulbs instead of halogen bulbs, these changes may be up charged per each LED bulb (If there’s the need of dimmable LEDs, request on purchase).
4. Before any order, Lighting Stores is free to charge a design fee for more extensive drawings or renders the client may request for customized products. These fees are non-refundable once paid for and will be deducted on the final cost of the order.
5. The Customer must provide Lighting Store a valid e-mail address, company’s name, company’s address and other relevant information under these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and any information concerning the order will be sent;
1. Lighting Stores has the ability to customize existing products or new products to meet contract specifications. These orders will necessitate special pricing based on quantity and features.
2. We can customize existing products or new products to meet contract specifications – all situations that require custom designs are subject to an upcharge. Special pricing based on quantity and features will be provided upon request for all customized products – the decision will be made on a case-by-case basis and the Buyer will be notified of any said fees.
Please contact us for contract quotes.
1. When you go to our online store, in some cases, you will be able to find two types of prices. The retail price is the one that you find with a strikethrough when there are campaigns and the one that we have in all pieces. When there are special campaigns you will be able to find our “special price”, it represents the price of a specific Product during a specific campaign (above the special price you will see the retail price with a strikethrough- price before the campaign).
2. Lighting Stores trade program members can see the retail price with a strikethrough and the special offer that we do according to your Trade Account.
3. Trade Program has diverse account types: interior design, architect, shop, online store and decorators, with different discount values.
4. We are pleased to offer a selection of new and slightly used Lighting at great values that we call “Floor Samples”. Due to the handmade nature of our product, finishes may vary, and minor imperfections may exist. Quantities are limited, all sales are final.
5. There are also some returns which the only thing notable about them is that their original packaging has been opened. After receiving and opening the new lighting fixture the original buyer changed their mind and returned the item with it and all of its components remain intact.
6. Prices are subject to change and will be as quoted on our website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
7. The values on our Euro and Dollar Price List are public and substitute any other published or advertised before.
8. Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is not included in the price. All legal taxes and fees must be subsequently added in check out.
9. All prices are EX WORK from Porto, Portugal. They do not include any transportation cost or fees.
9.1. USA - All prices are FOB Virginia. They do not include any transportation cost or fees.
10. Each time there is a request to change the information in a proforma already signed and paid in advance, there is an additional cost.
10.1 USA - After payment it’s not possible to change the information in your invoice.
11. All pieces are the property of Lighting Store until payment in full is received. We reserve the right to defer the dispatch date until the balance of the order is received.
12. Standard packaging is included in the price. If the client requires specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
There are no warranties with our products. When issues arise, Lighting Stores reserves the right to determine whether a replacement or repair is most appropriate.
As a Consumer, you are entitled to various statutory warranties including a warranty that the products supplied to you confirm with your contract with us. In particular, if a product sold by the Vendor has manufacturing defects or in any case of alleged lack of conformity of the products sold by the Vendor, you must immediately contact our Customer Care by email: email@example.com
All orders only go to production after Lighting Stores has confirmed that transaction was completed successfully.
The payment made by account transfer (in Euros) and the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be sent along with the signed/stamped receipt by (+351 914 922 036) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Payments are non-refundable just in special cases.
We offer different methods for payments: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and Bank Transfer. All informations appear in the check out page.
1. Shipping Method Options
- UPS Delivery Service
- Pick up in our warehouse
- You can choose your own shipping company
2. Purchased products shall be delivered to the address indicated by you in the order.
3. In case of payment by bank transfer, deliveries shall be sent once the transfer has been received in cleared funds by the Vendor.
4. For each order, the Vendor shall invoice the purchased products by email or by post to you, depending on the applicable laws and regulations. The invoice will be based upon the information provided by you at the time of the order. No alterations to the invoice are possible after this has been emitted.
5. Lighting stores packages are shipped via UPS Express Saver international shipping service, the packages are usually ready to ship within 3 business days of placing an order.
6. The purchased product shall be delivered by a courier service selected by the Vendor; the purchased products will be delivered on working days (thus excluding Saturdays, Sundays and local or national holidays) within the term indicated or during the check out process.
7. At the time of delivery of the purchased products by the UPS, you (or a nominated representative) is required to verify and sign:
(i) that the number of items being delivered corresponds to that indicated on the delivery note;
(ii) that the packaging and its seals are intact, undamaged, not wet or altered in any manner.
8. Any damages to the packaging and/or the product, or discrepancies in the number of items or documentation must be immediately indicated in writing on the UPS delivery note. Once the UPS document has been signed and no objection has been raised by you, you may not make any objection to the exterior characteristics of the delivered parcel.
9. Lighting stores do not take responsibility for any damages resulting from handling, loading or unloading by people acting on behalf of the receiver.
10. Whenever the client chooses to transport the product(s) by his/her own method or mean, Lighting Stores will be free of any charges or responsibility for events that might occur during transportation.
11. All transportations arranged by clients must be made through a Portugal based carrier.
1. Orders shipped outside of the European Union may be subject to import duties.
2. For orders with non-European final destinations, Lighting stores reserve the right to issue the export document which has an additional cost of 80€/ 80$ per invoice.
3. For orders shipped by air to the US, Lighting store has the right to issue the export document which has a cost of $120 per invoice.
Storage fees may apply up to € 120 per m3 per week if shipment arrangements have not been made within ten (10) business days of being informed that the order is ready.
The collection will be compiled weekly in the Portuguese Warehouse. If the order is not withdrawn within 1 month, the parts will automatically move to the brand stock list.
Lighting Stores may provide all of the following services for a special fee – please contact our staff regarding prices: Certificate of Origin, Authentication of Invoices, SASO Certificates, Inspections, Storage and Demurrage, Change of Details on Final Invoice.
1. If the article received fail your expectations in any way, please provide written claim to Lighting Stores within the first 48 hours after reception. Photographic evidence supporting your allegation must be sent by email to: email@example.com or the respective sales representative. Upon confirmation of any defect, Lighting Stores compromises to replace the defective part/piece integrally, within a period agreed with the client. The defective part/ piece must be received byLighting Stores in its original package before any replacement can be send - especially in all cases concerning customize products or new products created to meet contract specifications.
2. For all sales made to Russia, and in case of return the goods for complaint, it is the customer’s responsibility to get the goods to a point of distribution in Europe, such as Italy or Germany, and support this shipping.
3. Any question that may arise from the interpretation, application or obedience to the Terms and Conditions must be viewed and resolved in accordance with the laws of Portugal.
4. Lighting Stores will not be liable for any damages that might occur from handling and/ or installation by persons acting on behalf of the client/receiver
Large chandeliers must be maintained by experienced professionals who know how to take them apart, to clean each part and to place everything back correctly.
The most important thing to remember when you are cleaning your chandelier is to treat it gently! Crystals can be scratched and damaged easily if you not handled properly and the chandelier frame can be ruined if you aren’t careful. Remember to clean off fingerprints after hanging the texture or changing bulbs.
For more information on clean and care see this page "Clean and Care”
Last Updated: September 27, 2018
Lighting Stores reserves the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to change the Program Terms. When we post material modifications we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of this section.
Your use of the Program constitutes your agreement to be bound by such terms, as revised. We encourage you to periodically review this section for the latest terms. If you object to any update to the program terms, your sole recourse is to stop using it.
The Lighting Stores Professional Program (the "Trade Program") is exclusively for users of the website who have enrolled in the Lighting Stores Professional Program in accordance with the terms presented here. The Professional Program is designed to provide Program Members with additional benefits and exclusive services.
Program Members may have multiple authorized user accounts. Each Program Member acknowledges and agrees that each authorized user account shall have access to all information related to such Program Member’s account and that Lighting Stores shall have no liability in connection therewith.
A Program Member will be automatically placed within the Lighting Stores Professional tier upon enrollment in the Shop Professional Trade Program.
Program Members can make account changes by calling +351914922036 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lighting Stores, in its sole discretion, may cancel a Program Member’s account at any time, with immediate effect and without notice, for any reason (including, without limitation, if we believe that such Program Member has violated these terms or the terms and conditions of the website).
The services and benefits provided through our trade program are the sole property of Lighting Stores and are not the property of any member. Upon any cancellation or termination of any account, all services and benefits will be forfeited, and the applicable member will no longer be able to participate in the program unless, in the case of a voluntary account cancellation by a Program Member, such Program Member subsequently re-enrolls in the Trade Program.
Last Updated: September 27, 2018
The following terms and conditions apply to anyone that is purchasing from our store.By doing your purchases you are accepting these Terms.
All of our promotions have an expiration date. For each promotion, there are always special conditions which you should always see in the online store.
Lighting Stores reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time in its discretion. Such revised terms will be effective as to any promotional after the date said revised Terms are posted in our website.
Last Updated: September 27, 2018
1. All rights reserved.
2. No part of LS design pieces may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including prototyping, 3D drawings, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the brand, except noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law
3. For permission requests, write to the brand, addressed “Attention: Copy Right permission,” at email@example.com .
Customer opinion is very important to us. We are always looking for ways to serve you better.
You can get in touch with our team for more information about purchase online, you may contact the online store, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/whatsaap +351914922036.
For further information and assistance on the methods of purchase online you should contact email@example.com
The Terms and Conditions shall be effective as of the date of publication on lightinstores.eu and shall, therefore, apply to orders submitted after that date.